Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Customers, Happy Us

You've heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life," right? Well, sorry we couldn't make ours rhyme, but we are happy when our customers are happy. Lots of times, we can tell we've got a happy customer just by the beaming smile on their face as they drive away with their new boat. But some times, we get customers like Ron who email us wih an overview of their experience with us. Take a moment to read what Ron had to say in quotes below the image.

We are especially thrilled that Ron seemed to have a great experience with each one of our team members, all of whom bring different expertise to the table. 

Have you had a good experience with us? Feel free to email us like like Ron did. Or, by all means, leave us a review on Boater Rated or Yelp! Your feedback is what allows us to receive awards like Top 100 Dealer and North Idaho's Best Boat Dealer for 2 years in a row.



This year I did research to upgrade [my pontoon], and decided West Side dealers did not know pontoon boats well. After a lot of on line searches I liked Bennington, and connected with Fritz [at Tobler]. I was so convinced this was a good direction I flew over from Seattle to meet Fritz and learn firsthand more about Bennington. After a short time visiting (actually he took over two hours with me) Fritz and I came to an agreement on a purchase of a Bennington pontoon boat within a month. Great guy to work with.

 

I just received it last week. After the orientation to the boat, and not yet in the water, I was so impressed with the boat and more impressed with your company and staff. I had the walk through Friday, you guys opened early for me Saturday to pick up the boat, and I spent Saturday morning towing the boat to Chelan.

 

Fritz was great and professional through our discussions about the boat and eventual purchase. He was away when I was scheduled to receive the boat and he scheduled me with Ed for the orientation, Fred who made an accessory section I wanted for wind protection, Lois for finance, and Gary in service while purchasing items at the store and scheduling an early pick up on Saturday. The team was fantastic and a seamless, great experience. Had I stayed and purchased on the West Side I would have missed a lot, and probably purchased an inferior boat as well.

 

Your company and staff who make up the experience was great.

 

Regards,

Ron Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment